Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why can't some women tell the difference between true confidence, and a man who is simply loud and insecure?

You see so many women who are running around with the guy who announces his presence in the room by belching, who wakes up everyone at three in the morning by cranking the pipes on his motorcycle, and who slaps the waitress on the backside at a 4-star restaurant.





Men who act that way are deeply insecure, but there are a LOT of women who think those men are ';confident';.





Why can't they tell the difference? Are they in denial?Why can't some women tell the difference between true confidence, and a man who is simply loud and insecure?
I honestly think that some women think that they cannot do better than men like that. I myself, thank God have a very sweet, amazing husband who does none of those things, although I will not say he doesn't get on my nerves sometimes, but that comes with the package of marriage and relationships. Most women can tell the difference between obnoxiousness and confidence. It is not a curse of all women to marry/date redneck pond scum trailer trash, and that is meant in a complete over-all way, not a stereo-typical one. There are some men who just act like that, period. Some women are just..oddly enough attracted to that sort of thing, only God knows why, but they are plain and simple.Why can't some women tell the difference between true confidence, and a man who is simply loud and insecure?
Ha thats me but I have come to recognise the difference with age... for me I have always been very shy and these sorts of guys will make the first move, keep the conversation flowing ect so it was easier for me to meet this sort of guy and took the attention off me and onto him which is good if your shy... but many times I have liked the nice guy but been to afraid to approach him... so I guess my lack of confidence matched theirs...
More often than not, the one who is loud and insecure publicly demeans anyone who threatens his social position, as such the one who is truly confident finds himself relegated to a position of lesser attention because the one who is simply loud and insecure NEVER SHUTS UP.
Not just in this situation, but throughout. Arrogance has become a confused synonym of confidence.





And Pie, is it not that mothers have raised shallow daughters? I don't believe that, but it's the flip side of your remarks.
women want attention.


a truly confident man who only contemplates is never as appealing as an acting out insecure guy- for most women.


cause women are just as insecure as the insecure guys they choose to like.
Obviously our fathers did a very poor job of demonstrating to their sons what a man needs to be, and our mothers did a very poor job of raising boys into men.
How many times are you going to ask this question?
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment