Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that I can claim back fuel surcharges from British Airways? If so how do I claim the monies back?

I have been travelling with British Airways on long haul flights for approximately four years.


I have kept my boarding passes.


I still have flight numbers from previous flights.


Is there a website for customers to claim?Is it true that I can claim back fuel surcharges from British Airways? If so how do I claim the monies back?
BA and Virgin Atlantic were found guilty of conspiring to fix fuel surcharges and are required to give refunds to passengers who flew between August, 20004 and March, 2006, this website explains how to get your refund or try contacting BA, good luck:


http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/articl鈥?/a>Is it true that I can claim back fuel surcharges from British Airways? If so how do I claim the monies back?
i have never heard of this before
Never heard of it either and I work for one of BA's biggest competitors...


Sounds kind of strange to me, are you sure it is not an urban legend or something like that?


The airline I work for had to implement a fuel surcharge last year and they had to contact every single customer, who had purchased a transatlantic ticket to ask them for the additional money...

No comments:

Post a Comment