Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that people who type without looking down are more experienced than others?

I've heard that people who type without looking down are more experienced than others. Is this true?Is it true that people who type without looking down are more experienced than others?
They're probably more experienced at typing, for sure, though whether they're more experienced at other things is unknown. Kinda like really good guitarists who tend to shut their eyes more than less-talented strummers...Is it true that people who type without looking down are more experienced than others?
More experienced in what sense? As far as typing goes, completely. I can type in the dark/with my eyes closed and I know 99% of the time when I make a mistake and can usually fix it without looking. Yes, i'm boasting. However, I always freak people out when I people watch while I type on the computers at the library... not to mention it seriously freaks out my friends. hee hee...





I've been through a lot of s***, if that's what your question is asking... i kinda doubt that has nething to do with it though.
they are more comfortable with a keyboard so they have had lots of experience with one. so it may be true i really don't know. but i will say blind people probably don't ';look'; at their keyboards.
Anyone can learn to touch type - which is typing without having to look down. It only means you have learned how to do that.
More experienced in typing.
Your question is incomplete and makes no sense.





Anyway, you are probably stereotyping.
It is true that a person who can touch type has probably had lessons.


Hope this helps.
yes, it's true.


I NEVER look at the keyboard. I let my fingers do the walking.
I am a zillion times better at typing with my right hand. What does that say about my ';experience';?

No comments:

Post a Comment