Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true your breast grow larger if you go to sleep in a bra?

I did this untill i was 13 i was wondering if its true or just a myth.Is it true your breast grow larger if you go to sleep in a bra?
NO. But, I heard a very suprising medical study on the radio that some dr's believe wearing a bra 24/7 may attribute to cancer. They believe the bra band and elastic interfers with the body's lymphatic system and it stores toxins in the body. I was really suprised by this and I can't believe they aren't making more women aware of this. I've always heard stories of women wearing bras at night to prevent sagginess, but you could possibly get cancer by doing this.(if the study is accurate)Is it true your breast grow larger if you go to sleep in a bra?
yea, what the first person said
that sounds like a horrible myth, plus it seems very uncomfortable and unnecessary during sleep, it takes age, hormones and body fat to create bigger breast....
it is a myth. your breasts are controlled by your horomones and your body fat. sleeping in a bra has no control over either of those things.
No sorry to burst your bubble but it is a total myth. The only way your breasts grow is naturally or if you have implants.
no, it is the complete opposite! think about it.... do the breast have room to grow when they are shoved in a bra 24/7? nope
Lol....no. I fall asleep in my bra every other night and I think my breasts are shrinking...
no it will just keep them from sagging when you get old
Try sticking the bra over your head, who knows, it might make your brain bigger.
You should read your question and see if it seems goofy before posting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment