Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true people would rather a colored car rather than a white car?

Someone told me that my car purely because its white, it wouldnt be as much of value as the same car and model that is coloured, metallic or just something thats not white.





Is this true, or is he just jealous?Is it true people would rather a colored car rather than a white car?
True ! Why are the Metropolitan Police purchasing NEW Silver Motor Vehicles these days as opposed to White Motor Vehicles, a few years back ! Silver Motor Vehicles have a HIGHER resale value than White Motor Vehicles !Is it true people would rather a colored car rather than a white car?
I recently read that 40% of the cars in Australia are white!





I have owned many white cars, the benefits are that they don't show scratches or minor dents as badly as coloured cars, but the colour does become boring.





At the moment I own 3 cars, (I just like cars.) 1 maroon metallic, 1 dark blue metallic, and the oldest, and one I've owned for many years is white.





The maroon is starting to bore me as it shows every little bit of dirt or marks on the paint, the blue one the same, but I still like that deep blue colour.





The white ones just plain, but when washed always comes up well, and never really ever looks dirty like the other 2.





So there are as many buyers for white as there are for any other colour, check the statistics.
Traditionally the best selling car colors are red, black, and white.





He's full of #*$%26amp;





However, there was a known incidence in the car industry of placing cars with parts that were sleightly off always in white paint.

No comments:

Post a Comment