Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that Microwaves can burn some minerals or vitamins in the food?

I want to use Microwave for warming up the food is it safe to our health or not?Is it true that Microwaves can burn some minerals or vitamins in the food?
not that i know of, in fact my microwave puts additional flavor in my food, but i haven't cleaned it ever nor have i put a lid on anything, and i don't use a plate, i put my lasagna on the rotating tray, then remove it with my paws, then i cook macaroni in the microwave, i put the noodles and water and cheese powder and milk on the rotating tray, then i pour my cereal on it too, just fo kicks, all my friends love it, only kidding, i can't believe you fell for that, i don't really have friends, wahhhhh!!!Is it true that Microwaves can burn some minerals or vitamins in the food?
Zaps them right out. Studies have shown that food can continue to cook(nuke) up to 2 min. after removing from the oven.
I don鈥檛 know鈥?but when I make tea/soup in a microwave oven, it always makes some foam on the top, so I hardly use it.
Microwaves are harmful, check that the seal on the oven door is in good order, and don't stand too close.
Cooking any food can somewhat reduce the nutritional value, that doesn't make it unsafe to eat.
i don't think so. coz we are using the microwave for warming our food in the office and it is almost 2 and half years. we haven't face anything yet.
yes it kills lots of different vitamins and minerals making a lot of food worthless to the body.

No comments:

Post a Comment