Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that if you support neither a Democrat nor a Republican you are a terrorist?

It is the case in Missouri. I wonder if it will spread throughout the U.S.





Does this mean that Third Party supporters/candidates are terrorists?Is it true that if you support neither a Democrat nor a Republican you are a terrorist?
How sad that we've come down to this. Our Founding Fathers didn't even envision political parties as part of our government, and now look at us.





Actually, to me it's just the opposite. I went the third party route because I believed that neither major party had the best interests of America in mind anymore. If wanting the best for my country makes me a terrorist, so be it. It just proves what I've said for years now: If Thomas Jefferson were alive today, the government jackboots would be hauling him off to Guantanamo, on charges of insurrection.Is it true that if you support neither a Democrat nor a Republican you are a terrorist?
If you are referring to Glen Beck's comments, he was talking about how these are ';guidlines'; for profiling domestic terrorrists.





Yes, 3rd party supporters are considered possibilities. But the methods used to calculate the possibilities are left-wing skewed because we have a left-wing government.





As for ';Missouri,'; the report was prepared by an institution in Missouri; it is not the case only in that state.





WATCH what it was all about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoQhyRXCT…
Missouri believes that you are a terrorist if you oppose any of the following:





The New World Order


The United Nations


Gun Control


The violation of Posse Comitatus


The Federal Reserve


The Income Tax


The Ammunition Accountability Act


A possible Constitutional Convention (Con Con)


The North American Union


Universal Service Program


Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)


Abortion on demand


Illegal Immigration





So basically they are under the impression that you, as a citizen, should lay down and let the government make your decisions and you better like it or you are a traitor. My hubby is from Missouri and I'm waiting to hear from him on this. All I know is that I don't think I could ever live there. I was thoroughly upset during the campaign when Missouri law enforcement officers were harrassing people who spoke, advertised and/or vocalized their opinions of Obama. Or should I say...negative opinions of Obama.
I remember glancing over an article posted on a libertarian news website. I dug up the link, and it's here below. So, to answer the question, it appears that if one supports ANY libertarian candidate, he/she can and might be classified as a 'terrorist' to Missouri's statist regime.
No, it makes you an independent or a member of the Green Party or someone who does not think that the policies of either party are going to save the mess our nation has become. Being able ot hold that belief is part of that silly thing most people forget. You know, the First Ammendment?
Well, some states seem to be more likely to have home grown terrorists it seems but I'm not seeing a nationwide trend.


I think a lot of it has to be due to the local culture and social expectations in the communities.
I say get rid of this trivial ';party system'; that says: if you're not red or blue, then feck off.





I support the yellows, greens, and occasionally the purples.





do we even have any purples?
It is the most absurd thing I have ever heard. I don't see why they even do that in Missouri - if this is true.





Edit - People like Andy are nuts. Not agreeing with or supporting republicans does not make you a terrorist.
I think that if you support neither a Democrat nor a Republican you are SMART and don't conform to the socially accepted political parties.
how does that work?


Americans are free to their viewpoints and if theey don't agree with one of two things that's fine. isn't freedom of choice part of the legacy in America? how no one can tell you what to think?
I know people who are third party in Missouri. I am not sure where you are getting your info.





He is very verbal about this and would have been taken in long before now if Missouri considered him a terrorist.
If you have a Ron Paul bumper sticker your part of a militia to take down the United States. HAHAHAHAHA, I saw the same thing on Glen Beck last night.
at this point in time there is not many republicans or democrats I do support.


We need a middle eastern guy to copy that red neck comedian.


You might be a terorist if..
There are no terrorists in the Obama era. They are now refered to as ';Man-Made Disaster Engineers';
At this point in time if you are neither you are a patriot, and you care about the constitution.
Not at all, I belong to the American Independent Party and I certainly am not a terrorist.
I've voted thrid party for president ever since I could start voting which was in the 2000 election.
As an independent, I've been told that on here several times. Like it's unAmerican not to choose one of the ';only 2'; sides.
I'm a rebel!!!
no everybody else is a separate group i forgot what the group is called
Not true.
No it isn't true.
No. It means you've been paying attention.
Thats just not true
no. it means you are an independent.
Where did you hear that? If it's true, then I must be a terrorist.
NO
It's true that if you don't support Republicans, then you don't consider terrorists a threat to the nation. Which by my standards, makes you no better than a terrorists.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment