Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it true that trampolining burns three times more energy than jogging does?

I just heard that on the the tv but is it true? Say five minutes of trampolining in your living room is the equiveilent of jogging for fifteen minutes.Is it true that trampolining burns three times more energy than jogging does?
I do not think so.. In trampoline you are not putting so much efforts jumping .. Jogging is total body workout and I do not see how 15 min of jogging would be equivalent to 5 min of trampolining. NOT POSSIBLE.. TV must be trying to sell products..Is it true that trampolining burns three times more energy than jogging does?
I don't see how..it really depends what kind of exercise you're doing on the trampoline.





It would have to be a pretty vigorous routine to burn 3x as much as jogging.
I think it is true. I've noticed that I breathe heavy and feel worked faster when trampolining. It's also alot more fun than jogging.
yeah i would say so but it depends on what it is you are doing on the trampoline

No comments:

Post a Comment