Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer?

My brother told me that. And if you do have cancer and your hand isn't bigger than your face, what does that mean?Is it true that if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer?
no its just a joke


wat does cancer have to do with ur hand?!?!?Is it true that if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer?
yeah sure, go up to him and try, you'll see what happens
lol - it's a joke - don't try it in front of your bro - mail me, i'll tell you
ya
HAHAHA no sweetheart.
Tell your brother to go do his research.
NO! thats a joke so that when you measure it, the other person hits u... haha


well, at least thats what i know...
u better be true in ur words cause just the qustion made me freak out !!!
This is the craziest thing I have ever heard. Of course, there is no truth to this saying.
No, but it is true that if you beleive your brother and look in the mirror to see if your hand is bigger than your face, you fell for his joke!!
Umm...he's trying to freak you out. Everyones' hand is bigger than their face...
Haha, no, that's not true.





Its a trick people do. They tell you that if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer. You put your hand in front of your face, and they hit your hand, causing you to smack yourself in the face.
Throw modern medicine out the window. This is a means of prognosis I can sink my teeth into!





... Gotta get to a mirror.
yes, its true
complete rubbish
lol yeah rite.... my friend told me that once and i like freaked out and i was screaming and everything. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment