Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that Bag Balm gets rid of human stretchmarks?

Please tell me if it is true.My friend told me that some women use it to get rid of strtch marks, but I never heard of it.I just hear that it is form animals.Is it true that Bag Balm gets rid of human stretchmarks?
bag balm does NOTHING for stretch marks.


it does help prevent them if you use it on your stomach while you are pregnant, but after the fact, it is useless.Is it true that Bag Balm gets rid of human stretchmarks?
Bag balm probably could help smooth them and make them less noticeable, but it is doubtful that it would get rid of stretch marks completely. Many people use bag balm as a moisturizer, it is not just for farm animals and can be found in most drug stores.
No, only on monkeys.
  • tvs
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment