Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true if you decide to register to own a firearm you will automatically be listed as potential terrorist?

I forgot where I read or heard about it, I'm considering getting a license to own a handgun but I do not want to be put on some list that makes me a potential terrorist. Is there any truth in this?Is it true if you decide to register to own a firearm you will automatically be listed as potential terrorist?
The mere act of owning a gun is one of the indicators 0bama's administration uses to determine potential right wing extremists. I fit a number of them, I own firearms, I am a Christian, I am opposed to abortion, I have right wing view points, and the biggest most egregious of all I am a veteran of the US military.





However, I can still buy plane tickets and I cleared a quick check to purchase another firearm the other day so I must not be that important to them.





Owning a weapon alone will not put you on any terrorist watch list.Is it true if you decide to register to own a firearm you will automatically be listed as potential terrorist?
After 911 all kinds of things changed in how government and authorities viewed certain actions by normal people. The answer is you could be listed somewhere as a person of interest. It will be off records that anyone can see. As an example: I purchased a bullet proof vest for my job and was visited by DOD police asking Why I bought it. You tell me how they knew. If you have any connections with Islam or have friends that are from certain nations or religions you will be more interesting. So each thing you do that you think is cool may make you very interesting but not enough to talk about it in the open. This is how America works in time of war and we are at war. Civil rights are thrown off in times of war and the American people are willing to go with that for the sake of the nation.
Very few states actually require that you register a firearm. Many others don't require licenses.





I don't know for sure, but this all sounds like a bunch of hogwash to me.
Anyone who didn't vote for President Obama is now a potential terrorist according to this administration. Whether you own a firearm or not doesn't make a difference.
Nope. I have a permit right in my wallet. Not on any lists, never had a problem traveling domestically or internationally, never failed a security clearance check.
Nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment