Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true you start to show earlier on your second pregnancy?

Yes, because your muscles have already been stretched out.Is it true you start to show earlier on your second pregnancy?
Absolutely.Is it true you start to show earlier on your second pregnancy?
1st - 7 months


2nd 5 months


3rd 3 months
yes, yes, yes. I my second pregnacy I got sooo much bigger. My husband had to help me with so much more my second pregnancy. I think I started showing about 12 weeks, When I was 30 weeks pregnant I was sized like 35 weeks. My son was also a big baby he cam 3 weeks early and was 8 pounds 13 ounces. When my husband was born he weighed 11 pounds 13 ounces.... it must run in the family
Most people say they do.


I wouldn't know because my first pregnancy was with twins and the second was only one so I was showing earlier in my first pregnancy than I was in my second.


This time (the third) I started showing earlier than with my second pregnancy but I started off weighing four kg more than last time.
I started showing much earlier my second go round. I was plus size both times i was pregnant (almost the same weight at the beginning of both) and I didn't start wearing maternity clothes until 7 months w/my first one...but I was in them at 4 months w/my second one.
I didn't, and my babies were pretty close to the same size at birth too.

No comments:

Post a Comment