Friday, February 12, 2010

Is it true that Gainsville is a racist city and if so what parts should I stay away from?

I only ask because I hear stories from other people and as you are aware of racism is something that still exist and will never go away. Also, because I'm from South Florida and it's very diversities. I could not image having to go through such an horrible ordeal like stories I hear all the time.Is it true that Gainsville is a racist city and if so what parts should I stay away from?
You mean south Florida is very diversified... well, having lived there years ago Florida is a very racist state in the small towns still.... It may have changed since I was there...I have to say I love Florida...they say ';once you get the sand in your shoes you can't shake it out.';.Is it true that Gainsville is a racist city and if so what parts should I stay away from?
Calling an entire city racist!?!?





Holy Shittiaroni!





Please go to jail - do not pass go - do not collect $200.00






I never heard of a city called Gainsville before....
Stay away from the dark alleys.
Gainesville is cool. Tom Petty's hometown. He said that it was kind of a cross redneck/college town.
BS.....
no
yup
i hear stuff like that too, you should watch out for liberty street in gains ville

No comments:

Post a Comment